2014 in review.
- Monster Town released - Our third game was released to the gaming public after a successful Kickstarter campaign. We were featured in a guest spot on The Dice Men Cometh podcast during the campaign. Our performance was only slightly embarrassing.
- New team members - We recruited two new game designers who are also supporting the operation of the company - Simon Taylor (Technology Consultant) and Victor Areces (Production Consultant).
- Expos - We returned to PretzCON, the Toy and Game Expo, MOAB and PAX Australia in 2014.
- Community growth - The Tabletop Game Designers Australia (TGDA) Facebook group continues to grow and support independent Australian game designers and publishers. As proud members, we invite all Aussie designers to join TGDA on Facebook.
- 3D modelling and printing - We set up the capability to produce 3D models and have started providing this service to other game designers and 3D artists.
- New distribution - 93 Made Games are now distributing Pack of Heroes for Adventureland Games. This is sure to be another hit from award-winning designer Phil Walker-Harding.
Preview of 2015.
- The Winking Dead - We'll be releasing the third set in the Viewpoint trilogy. If a circus full of one-eyed monsters wasn't freaky enough, now the performers are coming back from the dead.
- No Fish! - This game, which has been on the backburner for 6 years, will also be released. Help your fishies escape from the villainous Professor Pisces!
- Tweetocracy - Development of our sixth game is already well underway and 2015 will be used to iron out any bugs prior to its release in 2016. Tweetocracy is a board game overflowing with satire and witticisms about a possible future where social media governs society and politicians are elected based on who can attract the most followers online.
- Expos - We'll be maxing out our diaries in 2015 with appearances at Cancon, the Northern Beaches Business Festival. PretzCON, the Toy and Game Expo, MOAB, PAX Australia and plenty more expos. We'll also be gearing up for exhibiting at PAX Prime in the States and Essenspiel in Germany in 2016.
- New artists and graphic designers - The artwork and graphics for our first three games were all done in-house. From 2015 onwards, we'll be collaborating with other artists and graphic designers in the creation of our new games. We'll also be producing a new company logo and have already received a lot of support and feedback from local graphic designers.
This is just a snapshot of what we've got planned for the year ahead so stay tuned to the 93 Made Games website for more fun and shenanigans in 2015.