93 Made Games will be exhibiting its games and services at the Northern Beaches Business Festival (NBBF) from 21-22 March 2015. The objective of NBBF is to allow visitors to learn about and explore what businesses on the Northern Beaches and surrounding areas of Sydney can offer. 93 Made Games will be using NBBF and affiliated events to showcase a selection of great Australian games as well as 93 Made Games distribution services.
With over 200 exhibitors and a wide variety of activities happening over the NBBF weekend, kids, adults and everyone in between will have plenty to do. Some of the other business that will be taking part in NBBF include Pink Fish Design, Superyacht Crew Academy, Candles by Diana and Dream Doors.
There will be stalls for home & living, food, retirement, health & fitness, markets and family & lifestyle as well as arts & craft activities, kids stage shows, face painting, live music, amusement rides and much more. A twilight movie (not the teen angst Vampire/Werewolf/Human love triangle one) will be screened at 7pm on Saturday 21st.
So if you're in the area, be sure to drop by NBBF and say g'day!
- Dates: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd March 2015
- Times: Saturday 11am-6pm / Twilight Movie 7pm, Sunday 9am-4pm
- Address: The Northern Beaches Indoor Sports Centre, 14 Jacksons Road, Warriewood NSW 2102
- Tickets: FREE entry for under 12, expo only $5.00, expo and movie $12.00, movie only $10.00
- More Info: Call Platinum Exhibitions on 02 8046 4870