- Mega Games who hosted the Monster Town launch party, were our first backers and are always so welcoming to us.
- Natural 20 Games and Hobbies who are big supporters of Monster Town and of 93 Made Games in Western Australia.
- The Campaigner who encouraged us and allowed us to advertise Monster Town on their website for free.
- The Dice Men Cometh who interviewed us and allowed us to share Monster Town with their audience.
- Good Games, The Games Cube, The Hall of Heroes, UOW Guild Gaming Society and QLD League of Extraordinary Gamers who helped us demonstrate Monster Town to their fans and ours.
After successfully reaching our funding goal, we are now able to give gamers a sneak peek at the production samples of Monster Town. Due to feedback received during the Kickstarter campaign, the game was changed from being split across four deck boxes (one for each gang) to one box containing the full game. A lot of the artwork has also been redone and looks wonderful when compared with the washed out images of the prototypes. Production will be completed by 5 June and the game will be in select stores and in the possession of our Kickstarter backers by mid-July.
As well as receiving copies of the game, certain Monster Town backers will receive limited edition merchandise, such as Monster Town playmats, the Art of Monster Town book, artprints and so on. All backers have been listed in the credits in the Monster Town Comprehensive Rules but we'd like to give special mention to the following backers and supporters of Monster Town:
Monster Town - Bite off more than you can chew. Ever dreamt that you were fighting monsters in a B-grade horror film? Maybe you had just encountered Monster Town.
93 MADE GAMES
Gamers. Game designers. Patriots. Australians make awesome games and we want to share them with the world through design & development, publishing & production, marketing & promotions and sales & distribution. Let's make it so!